• Strong 2-Octyl Cyanoacrylate Formulation which provides optimal flexibility, won't easily crack or break
• Flexibility results in more wearing comfort
• Provide wound-closure healing strength comparable to suture
• Quick drying formula with high viscosity for detailed application.
• Provided in a sealed aluminum tube with loosely attached single-use nozzle.
• Nozzle composed of self-puncturing cap and a soft tip which provides precision spreading of adhesive along the edges of wound-closures
Improved Comfort for Patients
• Patients can gently wash and shower, improving their satisfaction without risking adhesive properties
• Waterproof formula which prevents water from reaching wound-closure
• No sting results from application
• As it is applied to the skin, the "TissueAid™" is syrup-like in viscosity and cures within minutes to form a barrier film on the wound-closure.
• Studies have shown that following application, "TissueAid™" becomes a barrier to prevent microbial penetration as long as the adhesive film remains intact
• Reduces risk of infection and prevents bacteria entrance to the wound-closure
• Patients can gently wash and shower, improving their satisfaction without risking adhesive properties. Waterproof formula which prevents water from reaching wound-closure No sting results from application Optimal Strength and Flexibility